I have a cold or the flu, I’m not really sure (it’s not bad enough for the flu and it’s too bad for a cold). What I do know is that I feel horrible… That actually doesn’t cover how I feel, I feel yuk, ughhh, meh, pfff! I’m using onomatopoeias because no adjective ever uttered can describe how I feel at the moment.
You would think I’m writing this while lying in bed, but no…. I’m at work. Even when I feel like crawling to a dark corner and shoot myself I’m still at work, doing actual work… and writing for my blog.
- Coughing, sneezing and having a hard time breathing: this is immediately the worst of my list since it’s getting in the way of my nicotine addiction.
- Fatigue: seriously, how much can a person sleep and still be tired?
- Running nose and watering eyes: I feel like I’m turning into a slush or a very slimy slug or what ever!
- Muscle pain: as if I’ve been working out in the gym. I haven’t done any extensive exercise in years!
- Headache: now this is something I often have, so even though it feels like my head is filled with cotton cloth which gave birth to brain eating bees, it’s not so bad. Except that everything seems to be so very very loud!
- Chills and cold: I’m so freaking cold! And I don’t warm up, it’s like the cold is now part of me.
- Temperature: it’s not really a fever, but it’s just enough to ever so slightly change reality. Things seem to be farther away than they actually are and at the same time bigger with out being bigger. It’s a really strange experience which is disturbing and pleasurable all in one.
- General discomfort: I’m not feeling happy or comfortable in any way, not even the slightest…
And all of this is still not enough for me to stay home… what is wrong with me!?
Ps. I know this is not an adventure, but I don’t know where else to post it…